Things to do in San Jose
Plan your trip ahead of time with our list of things to do in San Jose as your guide. With our convenient location at the airport, you'll have easy access to all of the big tech companies, downtown, the Santa Cruz beach, and more.
- The Tech Museum of Innovation - This Museum offers fun learning for all ages. With many different studio, galleries, exhibits, and test areas, it shows off all of the great innovations the area is known for.
- Paramount's Great America Amusement Park - Let loose with thrilling rides, a water park, games and more at the Great America Amusement Park. With 8 roller coasters, 7 thrill rides, and 2 children's areas, there is something for everyone.
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk - It's the only seaside amusement park on the west coast. You can enjoy warm sand, cool surf, thrilling rides and free entertainment.
- Sonoma County - Wine Country - Take the day and go for a drive to Sonoma County- just 2 hours from San Jose. Experience wine in one of California’s best wine regions.
- Downtown San Jose - Explore the San Jose Downtown area, its right in your backyard. With a variety of museums, restaurants and historic venues, you could spend days wandering the streets. Plus, it’s all within walking distance of the hotel.
- California Theater - Enjoy a play, opera or comedic performance at the California Theater. This theater originates from 1927 and was recently restored in 2001. A beautiful landmark in downtown San Jose!